Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Blog Post #13

         I personally like online learning better because I am able to do it on my own time. Also, I focus better on my own than in class surrounded by people. I have a busy schedule and I am a very independent person so it fits with my schedule really well. In person I find that I get more tired listening to lectures rather than watching videos on my own time. When I'm forced to go to class at a certain time I don't want to go, but when I am able to do work on my won time it's much better for me. I am also really responsible and complete on my work so I am able to handle an online class. I benefit from online class because I have better time management and all of my work and assignments are one line. So I don't forget assignments because all I have to do is log into my portal and look into the folder of the correct week that I am on. I tend to forget things when I hear them in class because I am too lazy to write it down, but in an online environment everything is at my fingertips so it's easier for me to maintain. I also really like the videos because I can always go back and watch them whenever I need them. I found a really good site that sums up how I think online classes are beneficial: 10 Advantages of Online Courses. I learned how to make videos and upload them to my blog. I also like the fact that we have the option to write to make a video because it gives me an option that is easier and works for me. I feel that with online classes I have more freedom with my work and assignments. Overall, I like online classes better than in class. The only disadvantage about having online classes is that it doesn't give you a chance to meet with people face to face. But, online classes are more beneficial to me because I get more one on one time and I have a better focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment